About the LDS Training Series’ Leader
The LDS Trainer Education Series’ were researched and designed by Lorna D. Sikorski, M.A., CCC. As the founder of LDS & Associates, LLC, Ms. Sikorski has conducted professional training seminars (the onsite training Accent 101: The Basics of Accented Speech) on accent throughout the US and Canada since 1987. Each new corporate milestone solidifies her solid standing as a consummate trainer:
- 1995: she introduced an advanced level (the onsite training Beyond the Basics of Accented Speech) for accent trainer education. To date, no other training organization offers anything beyond the basic level.
- 2003: LDS & Associates, LLC opened the LDS Online Trainer Center (OTC). This site offers trainer-the-trainer solutions worldwide, in addition to our strategic instruction programs for individuals and corporations stateside and abroad.
- 2003: LDS augmented the basic and advanced online training courses with The Unique Webinar Series – for particular populations or related topics.
- 2012: we delineated ourselves further as the leaders in comprehensive trainer education: LDS announced a third tier of advanced training for the seasoned professional. This online series includes advanced marketing and applications the experienced trainer needs to grow.
- June, 2013: we returned to Cisco’s WebEx as our online software provider. Their recent developments in Trainer Management Solutions, improved quality of online video and stable VOIP make WebEx a welcome choice for 21st century distance learning!
- Fall, 2013: The OTC launched the Trainer Certification for Accent Testing: POEC certification program many have been asking about.
No matter what the speaking engagement is, Lorna wins uniformally high praise by attendees (and organizers!) — without exception. These wide-ranging experiences have helped Lorna perfect the dynamic teaching style that is so highly prized by her workshop attendees.
NEXT Webinar Leader Roster