Get the Most From Your M.E.E.C.!
Not everyone has 3 devices! Yet, you may have some combination of these that you use frequently:
- Mac or PC main computer
- a laptop devices
- a pad device, such as an iPad
- your android or iPhones
- an iPod or MP3/MP4 player
It may not make sense to download print and your audio files on everything? Think about where you what to look at your files to read or personalize them: Put your e-Book files and your bonus personal, fill-in pdfs on those!
Where do you listen to music, podcasts, watch videos? That could be your phone device with earbuds! You’re practicing without the print primarily: that’s very easy to do on a phone! Put at least one of your downloads of the audio files there!
Best of luck!
Keep in touch, if you like. We have live online training as well.
Thank you for choosing the Vowel System of American English Audio Series (5310D) in our M.E.E.C. Series (Mastering Effective English Communication Series).
With your single-user license, you may download these files on up to three personal devices! This should be a very straightforward process, but please contact us if you have any problems.
Want to know the keys to success? Review left-hand bar first. You’re halfway there if you plan:
- which devices make practice easy and immediately accessible and
- when you want to practice aloud and
- where you want to practice
Do all three of the above and you’re off to the best possible start to change and improve your speaking habits for your second+/newer language!
Our Best Practice Suggestion: download your files one at a time!
These files may be large and may take a moment or two to download depending on your device speed. Also, look closely at the titles. You may want to test one file first to confirm it’s where you need it to be!
- M.E.E.C.: Vowel System of American English – E-Book
- Bonus templates for you to personalize!
- Vowels – How Am I Doing? (.pdf) (right click and “Save Target As” to download and save a fill-in PDF of How Am I Doing?)
- Vowels – Personal Vocabulary Lists (.pdf) (right click and “Save Target As” to download and save a fill-in PDF of Personal Vocabulary List)
- Vowels – Top 10 Lists (.pdf) (right click and “Save Target As” to download and save a fill-in PDF of Top 10 Lists)
- Vowels – Table 1 and Table 2 (.pdf) (right click and “Save Target As” to download and save a fill-in PDF of Table 1 in the book)
- Top 1200 and Top 2400 Word Lists by Vowel (.pdf) (right click and “Save Target As” to download and save a list of Commonly Used Words for each vowel sound in the book
For Audio File downloads below: right click and “Save Target As” to navigate to a destination for your audio files, or check your Downloads folder when the download is complete)
iProduct user tip:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ACCESS THESE FILES ON YOUR iPhone, please note that you must put them in your music directory on the computer FIRST (i.e., ITunes, if that applies) and THEN open your music library on your phone to access them. Your iPhone does not have the capability to ‘unzip’ these files (which is the way they come!)