Accent Programs Unique to the Medical Community, Recorded
Fee: $120.00 Preferred Trainer discounts may apply & are automatically applied when processing your registration payment for this event in the Online Store.
Date & time: Available for 2 weeks following purchase. See details below: “How to Access…”
Recording Duration: A 2-part recording for a total of 3 hours. This was a live webinar with plenty of audience interaction to benefit from!
LDS Preferred Trainers receive an additional 5% (calendar year only) for attending this event as their annual LDS continuing education for Preferred Trainers.
Description: Communication skills are, understandably, critical to medical service delivery. Population trends continue to show a strong international presence in all walks of the medical community. Providing accent modification training for ESL medical professionals has many unique challenges that affect the course content, training considerations and marketing strategies. This webinar will address all of these concerns.
Who Should Register for This Webinar?
- Trainers who want to learn about accent training
- Those trainers already working in the accent field who want information about this specialized area
- Statistical Overview
- Format Options for the Medical Community
- Assessment and Instruction issues for Individual, Small Group, Midsize Group, Seminar & Distance Learning formats
- Approach Strategies: Unique to Format and Unique to the Medical Professional
- Marketing Concerns
What You Get:
This course has some of the most robust and in-depth handouts in the Unique Webinar Series! Besides the Power Point note-taking slide set, participants receive actual research pdfs, a significant and frequently updated bibliography, and samples of the authors’ relevant publications. **Participants receive a Certificate of Attendance upon verification of their full review of this 3-hour recorded webinar.
How to Access Course & Other Administration Issues:
Please review and feel free to contact us by phone (714 838 6002) or email so that we can make the process smooth!
- All courses are available for playback on PC or Mac. Purchase of this program assumes review of these FAQs.
- No refunds are given for course once handouts are released, without demonstrating technical difficulties that cannot be resolved and must be approved by the administrator, Lorna Sikorski.
- Payment of this course represents a single user only, as monitored by our server logs. Thank you for honoring that!
- Multi-users at a site can access our recorded products a discounted rate! Please contact us by phone or email to set that up.
- You will receive a confirmation code/password with your paid invoice receipt by email.
- You can access the course playback via your link as many times as needed within the 2-week window.
- Recorded LDS programs must be completed within 2 weeks of access. No exceptions without prior approval by our OTC administration.