LDS & Associates Learning Options
Working on your Oral English shouldn’t be a ‘one size fits all’ approach!
Review our checklist to help you frame your preliminary thoughts.
Think about it a bit. Call us and set up a complimentary online private meeting. Bring your preliminary wish list and together, we can brainstorm a good solution.
1. Your instruction setting:
– Do you want individual, small group or more of a ‘class’ setting?
– Do you prefer online learning, a ‘diy’ blueprint, or someone by your side all along the way?
– Do you function best in a more traditional, robust, long term “Let’s get it all tackled!” approach or
– Do you like small ‘bootcamp’ intensives (shorter timeframes, lengthier sessions, etc.)