#3600-D: P.O.E.C. Screen: Download Access
What is our Single User License?
This is a Single User License only. The original buyer has rights to download the product files on up to 3 (three) personal devices and may reproduce product elements, as specified.
Not everyone has 3 devices! Perhaps not all files are important on every device! Also, it may not make sense to print everything, though that is an option. Downloading some files may be enough! Plan first:
- which devices are most likely (and easily accessible) for assessment sessions
- when you want to do your assessments
- where (don’t forget online sessions!)
Some other questions to consider for what devices to choose for certain files:
Where do you what to look at your read/print only files, such as a manual? Where do you want to access the interactive score form .pdf files (if you intend to use those) to input data, print them after saving and/or transmit them?
No need to download on all devices at once, but you do have a time limit! With your password, you can return any time for 14 days. Return here each time and then simply click on the link to download on a new device.
Proficiency in Oral English Communication Screening Edition (P.O.E.C. Screen)
Thank you for choosing our screening tool for accent!
Before you start, register your product license at left (thanks, if done already!) and review the Single User license details in left-hand bar and the tips below. Please contact us if you have any problems..
This is your access point to download all the product files. Your download access is at the bottom of this info page.
As you know, you have a dedicated password to access this area for 14 days. Retain that information.
The files contained in this downloadable product may be formatted in Adobe Acrobat PDF or PowerPoint.
We can’t emphasize enough how important it is to have the most current version of programs used in this product. By not doing so, you may not be able to take advantage of the robust tools and visual dynamics we have programmed!
For best results with Adobe Reader for PDF files, be sure your computer has the most recent version of Adobe Reader installed. For information about Adobe Reader, visit www.adobe.com and click on the “Get Adobe Reader” button. (Adobe Reader and Reader updates are free downloads from Adobe.)
A copy of Microsoft’s PowerPoint Viewer is also included in your download. If you do not have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer, the downloadable PowerPoint slideshows will open automatically with the included Viewer.
P.O.E.C. Screen – Product Content
The P.O.E.C. Screen product is housed in a .zip file in the bottom block.
It contains all of the following files. Before you start downloading, confirm where your downloads go on each device you use! After downloading, right click and “Save Target As” to navigate to a specific destination for your product. Look closely at the titles and see where they are going! Your system, however, may have a different process for saving downloads; defer to that.
Here’s a list of all files in the zip file. Review the list first to know what you’re getting – and what should be on your device when you’re done.
– P.O.E.C. Screen, Read Me (.pdf) – Always a good idea to review first!
– P.O.E.C. Screen, Manual (.pdf) – Contains all background information and overview of administration and scoring explanation Appendix for both the Print Scoring System version and the Interactive Scoring System version.
– P.O.E.C. Screen, Admin Booklet, Print Scoring System Edition (.pdf) – This Administration Booklet reflects directions, Answer Keys, and Appendices appropriate to Examiner who is using the reproducible P.O.E.C. Score Form (Print Edition).
– P.O.E.C. Screen, Admin Booklet, Interactive Scoring System Edition (.pdf) – This Administration Booklet reflects directions, Answer Keys, and Appendices appropriate to Examiner who is using the P.O.E.C. Screen Score Form (Interactive Edition), with auto-scoring features for each file saved for examinees.
– Four P.O.E.C. Screen Test Plate slideshows (PowerPoint) – Each file contains all necessary slideshow slides to administer:
- Auditory Discrimination Performance Test Option A (Alternate Section tests #1 through #4)
- Auditory Discrimination Performance Test Option B (Alternate Section tests #1 through #4)
- Verbal Performance Test (Section tests #5 through #7 and the Preliminary Speech Sample).
Customized Talking Points Slide – A modifiable PowerPoint slide for customizing the Preliminary Speech Sample that can be used in place of the original.
– P.O.E.C. Screen Score Form, Interactive Edition, Option A (.pdf) – This fill-in, auto-scored examinee test form contains the contents of Auditory Performance Test Option A.
– P.O.E.C. Screen Score Form, Interactive Edition, Option B (.pdf) – This fill-in, auto-scored examinee test form contains the contents of Auditory Performance Test Option B.
– P.O.E.C. Screen Score Form, Print Edition (.pdf) – This is the print only, manually scored examinee test form.