Unique Webinar Series
Unique Webinar Series details
Click through the links below to learn more about each webinar.
Critiquing Written Language Issues
Accent Programs Unique to the Medical Community
What’s My Communication Style?
Successful trainers know the importance of continuing your professional education!
Regardless of their expertise, all effective trainers have certain skills and qualities in common. At the heart, is a willingness to continually improve and update their skills. We firmly support this premise and our Unique Webinar Series is our best evidence of this commitment.
These programs are truly the ‘golden apples’ in our professional development catalog. These vibrant courses are certainly intriguing for all professionals (and we welcome your participation!) For consultants interested in or actively working with advanced ESL professionals (i.e., for accent, presentation skills, writing, etc.), they clearer augment and diversify your core skillset.
- builds your competitive edge for accent training
- renews your skills in the field
- revitalizes your teaching and delivery skills
- opens unexpected, new avenues for professional growth!
We extend special additional benefits to our Preferred Trainers (professionals completing one+ levels of training with us). Our PTs get some basic items below – and a lot more!
- Participants receive a Certificate of Participation and supportive documentation for you to submit for professional credits.
- PTs receive an additional star in our Find a Trainer pages! That’s where our companies and individual website visitors look for qualified accent trainers.
- PTs save an annual (must be renewed each calendar year) 5% when they attend other training opportunities at LDS
The Indepth LDS Training Series
Click through the links below to learn more about our highly rated professional education series’: